Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would periodontal cosmetic surgeons perform lip lowering/ repositioning on fourteenyearolds (for gummy smile)?

I am a fourteen-year-old who has a gummy smile. It makes me very self conscious and I have researched that the best option for me is lip lowering/ repositioning, but I am still growing. Would this procedure affect my smile in a bad way if my face grew after the procedure or could I still go along with it? Also, would the surgeons even do the surgery?Would periodontal cosmetic surgeons perform lip lowering/ repositioning on fourteenyearolds (for gummy smile)?
They typically do gum surgery not lip surgery. They can actually remove some of the gum around your teeth.





If you are mature in your looks, they may be able to do it. I had a nose job at 14 but I looked 17.





Start by seeing a cosmetic dentist for a consultation. Then talk to a plastic surgeon if your parents are willing to allow you to and get all perspectives you can.Would periodontal cosmetic surgeons perform lip lowering/ repositioning on fourteenyearolds (for gummy smile)?
dont get plastic surgery alot of guys dont like it im serious

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash