Sunday, December 13, 2009

TRUE or FALSE: MAC brand cosmetics has THE BEST lip gloss?

I think it's true. Mac has the best lip gloss that I've tried.TRUE or FALSE: MAC brand cosmetics has THE BEST lip gloss?
False. I usually have to apply a layer of chapstick on before ANY mac lipgloss or lipstick. Its really dries my lips out bc its so thick. Bobbi Brown, Versace and Chanel have great glosses!TRUE or FALSE: MAC brand cosmetics has THE BEST lip gloss?
True
my faves are mac and clinique and chanel glosses :o)
true, and also way too expensive
false-i like the cheap stuff-its not sticky--also ''soft lips'' in cherry
False


Lancome does
false
T-or-F is on an individual basis just like some people need their ego's stroked,others may do without.
false
It's the best. I don't wear lipgloss, but when I used to, it was my fave. The lipGLASS is the best.
False! ';Chanel'; has the best lip gloss! =)
I dont need to hear that..I just bought the foundation and blush! and the concealer..and the little brush they use for that...
True! I only use the MAC line, it's so fresh.





I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash