Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get my Lips pink without using lipstick or cosmetics???

I use this stuff that works GREAT!!! its a mask for your lips! Same thing you would do to your face except this is especially for your lips! Its by BeautiControl.How do I get my Lips pink without using lipstick or cosmetics???
eating spicy stuff helps! lol this happened to me, and i really liked how my lips looked fuller and also were a nice pink-tone. (tacos with green spicy salsa) Report Abuse
How do I get my Lips pink without using lipstick or cosmetics???
I believe Avon or Mary Kay has this stuff for your lips that clean it and get the dead skin off. Once the dead skin is gone your lips appear pinker.





I used it before and people thought I had put on pink lipstick, but I didn't.





Good Luck
lol i dont think u can. but i lightly brush my lips with a clean toothbrush after brushing my teeth every morning. this hydrates them and makes them soft and pinkish.
Well, there is lip stain.. It tints your lips a color without lipstick, and I believe it lasts longer and looks more natural than lipstick or lip gloss.
Suck on a pink popsicle? I don't know.


I don't think theres any other way then to put lipstick or cosmetics on.
I have no idea but try eating pink popsicle like they said.
eat lots of cherries.





put red food coloring into drinks.
i dont know.. good luck lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash