Friday, December 11, 2009

What powder and/or blush would you recommend by MAC cosmetics?

im brown hair/eyes, fair colored skin. want something that wowuld be good color year around, not only for summerWhat powder and/or blush would you recommend by MAC cosmetics?
I use mac also and love the studio fix. I had to go in and have a session with one of their make up artist's. It was great had fun. But found out that I have to have a summer and winter one. I am only a shade darker during the summer but it is a difference. It does have spf in it but sometimes I forget to put it on and I am out in the sun so much, I know very bad but still! Plus you should change out your make up every 6 months anyway, health reason, bacteria...wash your brushes constantly and sponges, so having a summer and winter shade is not so bad?


Have fun with it!! Plus once you find your shad you can also buy them online...ebay has a great selection, most of the time and not bad prices!!


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash