Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I buy cosmetic grade mica powder at a low price?

I want to start my own mineral makeup business, like coastal scents, but I can't seem to find where to buy the raw ingredients for a wholesale or really cheap price. I want to buy all of the ingredients seperate so that I can make my own makeup. This would include mica powders, iron oxide colors, titanium dioxide, etc. All of the things that go in mineral makeup such as foundation and eyeshadow. Where do coastal scents buy there mica powders? Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!Where can I buy cosmetic grade mica powder at a low price?
I'm in the same boat, my friend!! I am starting the footwork to creating my own lipgloss... I hate to tell you but so far the best I've seen is the coastal scents ultimate kit. YES, I KNOW... $385.00 is alot UPFRONT. But let's think about this... You get 83 different colors. Each container is 1 ounce, and one ounce is 6 tablespoons... For me, one lipgloss calls for 1/2 tablespoon, so I can get 12 lipglosses from one ounce- or 996 lipglosses from the whole set of 83. Divide the cost by the product- $385 / 996= $0.38 PER lipgloss. Of course that's for the color only, but I think it's pretty darn good for someone planning to do it on their own, and can't buy products in amounts of 20,000 pieces at a time. :) ...Hopefully I didn't confuse you TOO much!!! I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!Where can I buy cosmetic grade mica powder at a low price?
http://www.raesinimages.com/mineral%20makeup%20wholesale.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash