Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you think of E.L.F (eyes lips face) cosmetics?

I'm planning on buying a huuuge haul tomorrow, from ELF cosmetics.


I would like to know what you think of the cosmetics. (:


thank you!








%26amp; what i'm going to buy [for now]:





1.total face brush


2.eyeshadow, in butternut


3.all over cover stick


4.pressed powder compact


5.concealer





what do youu think? teeell me! %26lt;33What do you think of E.L.F (eyes lips face) cosmetics?
1) total face brush- This is amazing, try to go for out that is a big.. firmer, rather than soft. If they have that choice.





2) eyeshadow stays on very good, will most likely stay on all day if you dont poke at it





3) all over cover stick- get a very small brush to apply this, like a very small paint brush [but for makeup], the one I have is white, from ELF also.





4) pressed powder compact, DEFENETLY recommended by me, Im tone 2, and It acctually stays on, and will keep your foundation on under it! a+ (:





5) never tried the concealer, but I''d give it a try, because all of there products are great!








Hope I helped!What do you think of E.L.F (eyes lips face) cosmetics?
Don't get any face makeup, like the cover stick, pressed powder, or concealer. It will clog your pores terribly, after all, the makeup is cheap for a reason: it's made of cheap ingredients.





Any brushes, eye makeup, or lip makeup should be fine. I have tried a few different eye makeups and lip makeups from E.L.F. and they were pretty decent. Just don't expect any lasting power from any of the products.
Total Face Brush: This is one of my daily brushes. I use it as my finishing brush.





Butternut: LOOOOVE IT! This was one of my first elf quad eyeshadow and I think it really pigmented and it's a nice neutral quad. my favvv.





All over Cover stick, pressed powder, concealer: I wouldn't recommend anything for you face from the $1 section. If you want something for your face i'd recommend to get it from the Studio line ($3). It's wayyy better.
Let's put it this way if elf was the last makeup on earth, I would not use makeup. I don't use cheap makeup, I only use middle to high end brands. In my opinion cheap makeup makes you look cheap. It's like wearing a $5 dress to a formal event thinking, ';nobody will notice'; . Yeah right.





So you asked...I answered.
i think it be cheap i only use da expensive like stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash