Friday, December 11, 2009

Are teens interested in vegan, vegetarian, eco friendly, animal friendly, organic, etc lip balm/cosmetics?

I want to start a line of cosmetics which are organic, eco friendly, and cruelty free mainly lipbalm. I even have vegan alternatives. A 1/2 oz tin of vegan. lipbalm would be about 1.50-2.00


1/2 oz of vegetarian would be about 3.00


A glass jar instead of tin would be like 50 cents more.


A chap stick form would be about 2.50 for vegan. and 3.50 for vegetarian


Each one is has fragrance and the chapstick wax is the most expensive followed by the vegg then vegan. Do you think this is reasonable since its all eco friendly, organic, and cruelty free? Would teens be interested in this?Are teens interested in vegan, vegetarian, eco friendly, animal friendly, organic, etc lip balm/cosmetics?
Don't start your own line unless you have something super revolutionary, which I don't think you do. This whole ';green'; thing seems like just a trend. There's already sooo many products that are eco-friendly, organic, cruelty-free, and there's tons more coming out.Are teens interested in vegan, vegetarian, eco friendly, animal friendly, organic, etc lip balm/cosmetics?
From a teen, I really wouldn't care. I mean, it would be a plus to the product, but if it is expensive it wouldn't go for me. There are plenty of animal cruelty free products now, so that would just be a given fact and I never even knew that vegetarians and vegans couldn't use chapsticks. The lipbalm idea is good, but why don't you try adding some colour into it, to make it a coloured lipbalm? That way, I think there will be more popularity and it will have another plus added to the product.





*If you ever want me to review any of your products on youtube (username jollyyeji) e-mail~~
yay!


i would be totally interested!


i try to buy as much organic, eco friendly (etc.)


products as i can


i especially think that a cosmetic line directed AT TEENS is a great idea


because those are the people who will be in charge of our planet before we know it


the more people you can get to go green the better


(and everyone uses some form of cosmetics!)
That would be wonderful! Most of the good organic stuff out on the market is great but expensive and way out of the price range of most teenagers. Do it!
ABSOLUTELY
I'm not, but I am sure that there a ton of teens who do. Good luck if you do start your make-up line!
I'm sorry but only a small majority lol
Heck Yes! I'm 12 almost 13 and I love that kind of stuff! I'm all for organics! WOOO! Go ORGANIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash