Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find Caboodles Cosmetics (Lip Gloss)?

I have looked in Target and a few other drug stores, but all they seem to carry are the cosmetic cases or vanity sets. I bought a tube of Caboodles lip gloss in Icicle a few years ago and it worked great. However, since then I have been unable to find this cosmetics line. Is there any way to purchase this lip gloss?Where can I find Caboodles Cosmetics (Lip Gloss)?
The only place I've seen it is Target and Drug Emporium(not sure if you have one of those or not, sorry.) If you ask the management people at Target they might be able to order it. Good luck!Where can I find Caboodles Cosmetics (Lip Gloss)?
they have some caboodles cosmetics at different online site, do a search on the specific lip gloss you want, you may find it easier that way





also, the caboodles.com website may have contact info and you can ask them about the cosmetics
if you have an ulta anywhere near you go to it. they have loads of caboodles stuff. and alot of other good stuff.
have you tried walmart or kmart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash