Sunday, December 13, 2009

My upper lip sticks out a bit is there anyway except for cosmetic surgery to get it fixed?

hey!


it only sticks out a bit but i hate it it really annoys me%26amp;i perssonally think it looks really ugly


is there anyway to get it fixed without cosmetic surgery


thanks!My upper lip sticks out a bit is there anyway except for cosmetic surgery to get it fixed?
if you have 19,95 US you can try this: http://www.cushylips.com/?aid=414473My upper lip sticks out a bit is there anyway except for cosmetic surgery to get it fixed?
xx_xx, Last spring my step mom got cosmetic surgery and the results look really good so far. In my state a there are certain plastic surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult cosmetic surgeons in your area and see what sort of success they have had with past clients. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.com A local cosmetic surgeon should be able to answer your questions.
This may sound wrong, but I heard if you rub a mixture of urine and silver testicle oil on your top lip - it decreases the amount of lip-procrasive (which is what makes lips stick out). So, eventually your lip will be small like tuna. Hope this helps.
my bottom lip sticks out on the sides and i hate it too! i've seen some lip products at the store that are supposed to tighten and firm your lips. I saw a chapstick at albertsons thats suppose to do it for about 4 bucks so I'm going to try it.
Lip liner. You can make your lips look even. Try a brown liner with pink lipstick. It makes my tiny lips look bigger and makes my bow more defined,
LOL mine sticks out abit too i bet you don't look too bad everyone is different i get annoyed to lol but hey i can live with it
its probably not as bad as you are making it out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash