Friday, December 11, 2009

Crossing borders with cosmetic that is white powder?

Please only experienced travelers answer!!!


I know this is stupid but I use my favourite cosmetic that consists of white powder that u mix with creme and apply on face. Powder is in one jar and creme in the second one. they have ingredients listed in English on them.


Is it safe to carry it with me when crossing the borders of laos, thailand, vietnam, malaysia, singapore...I really need this cosmetic but dont wanna end up in jail. Do u think the officials will consider teh powder to be drugs????Crossing borders with cosmetic that is white powder?
try carring it across in luggage instead of on you or in your carry on luggage. More in likely they're not going to check and open every container..but if you do get stopped and questioned for it they're going to test it before they throw you in the slammer. and expect to sit the ';OTHER ROOM'; for awhile...i use to work at the airport so i went thru security one day with my pocket knife that is attached to my keychain and i sat in there for a good hour..AND I WORKED at the airport and went through security everyday. But you should be good. have a safe travel!Crossing borders with cosmetic that is white powder?
I have no idea, what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash