Friday, December 11, 2009

MAC cosmetics question about lip glass?

Hey, I don't know which lipglass to get. I can't choos between Love Nectar and Cherry Blossom.


I was wondering about the Cherry Blossom b.c i don't want the silver on my lips. so deatils pleaseeeeMAC cosmetics question about lip glass?
Well,,, cherry blossom has a sheen of silver that can be seen in different types of lights, your not going to see pure silver, but a little reflect of it. I personally adore Love Nectar, i suggest getting that one. MAC cosmetics question about lip glass?
Note to Ugly abi MAC cosmetics refers to their lipgloss as Lip GLASS, I'd pick the Love nectar one it soo pretty, the cherry blossom will have a sheen of silver in certain lighting.
yes YOU are right it is Lip GLASS! :)


I think the Nectar would be really pretty!
Lip glass?


it's lip gloss! Not lip glass. What? huh? What? ummmmmm.........wah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash