Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to add pure peppermint oil to my lip gloss. Are there different grades for use in cosmetics?

I know a lot of places carry ';essential oils'; but are they safe to ingest? Where can I get peppermint oil that is safe to use in my lip gloss? Are there different kinds or grades for different uses...e.g. would you use a different peppermint oil for massage vs. cosmetics?I want to add pure peppermint oil to my lip gloss. Are there different grades for use in cosmetics?
Yes, there is a difference between the sort used for massage and fragrance and face-cosmetics and lotion, etcetera and you want something that is cosmetic grade.





I made a face-scrub for my allergic-to-almost-everything grandma using peppermint oil from 100pureessentialoils.com. It was cheap but great quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash