Sunday, December 13, 2009

Could I use lip reshaping cosmetic surgery? pictures included.?

I know I don't need my lips any bigger they are already Huge but in the middle of my top lip it seems like there is a lump. Some people say its not noticeable and my husband thinks its natural and cute but I don't like it. Think I could use surgery? I could afford it at the end of the year.








http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru鈥?/a>





http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru鈥?/a>





I'm seriously considering it.Could I use lip reshaping cosmetic surgery? pictures included.?
If it'll make you feel better. Only do something for yourself, not others. Make sure this is really something you want to do. But as for my opinion [which you do NOT have to take] i think that your lips are perfectly fine. I actually know someone who has something like that, and she doesn't let it bother her. which is good, but that's her decision. again, as i said, if it's truly bothering you, and you want to have it changed, then get the surgery done. good luck with anything you do.Could I use lip reshaping cosmetic surgery? pictures included.?
You could if you really want one.


but it looks fine
Good god, why? Surgery should be avoided at all costs, unless it's in order to save your life. How can someone seriously consider going under the knife to correct such a small imperfection?
No way, trust me your lips are perfect. Most women that have lip reshaping procedures want their lips just like yours!





I don't understand what you think is wrong with your lips, because they are full, pouty and luscious. There is nothing that would improve them, but you could end up ruining your lips if you start messing with them. Never mess with perfection.
don't be ridiculous. your lips are fine! save your money for a REAL problem.
I think you look amazing just the way you are. You should see my lips! They look so small, they are only as wide as my nose and very thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash