Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm allergic to the SPF in lip cosmetics, what brand should I get that doesn't have that?

My allergy doctor and my dermatologist told me that I had contact dermatitis which affected my lips and around my mouth. My dermatologist told me to avoid using chapstick or lipstick etc. with SPF in it. I've been using the strawberry flavored Smackers for months and I love it coz it moisturizes my lips for hours and it doesn't contain spf. I just need to know what brand of lip gloss I need to buy. I tried to research it but they seem to have the same ingredients so I'm having doubts about it lol. Does anybody know? ThanksI'm allergic to the SPF in lip cosmetics, what brand should I get that doesn't have that?
I am not sure, but instead of using foundation try:





1) rice powder to balance your skin (make it not oily, if it's oily)


2)use a concealer stick to cover discolorations





Concealers do not usually have SPF in them.


Creme eye shadows, and blushes do not usually have SPF in them, but check on the box and see.I'm allergic to the SPF in lip cosmetics, what brand should I get that doesn't have that?
burts bees, Alverde, plain melk fett( vaseline)
  • consolidation loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash