Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Had angelina jolie really made a cosmetic surgery for her lips?

I doubt it, if you look at childhood pictures of her she always had very full lips.Had angelina jolie really made a cosmetic surgery for her lips?
I doubt it.Had angelina jolie really made a cosmetic surgery for her lips?
no , look at shilohs lips
I certainly do not think so either. You can just judge for yourself. This is the most complete archive that I could find for you so check out the following link! Hope you enjoy, and, by the way I think she is a very brilliant actress. Check out ';Girl, Interrupted';. it was a great performance and one of my favorites by her! Thanks, J
no
No she hadn't. Look at her childhood photos.
No, I think that is her natural lip line. Her baby has those lips, too.
I doubt it!
possibly, they look odd at times
Look at her childhood pics, they're natural. They look just like her father's, Jon Voight.
I highly doubt that, she's not the type to be that vain. Sorry, she is just naturally gorgeous!!!
Lol, I wonder how many people who know the answer to this question could answer questions about politics or current events or history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash