Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A cosmetic question about lips?

I'm a crossplayer. For those of you who don't know what that means, it's someone who goes to conventions and dresses like a man when they are biologically a girl, or a man who dresses like a woman.





I'm dressing as a man to a convention in May, and I need to make my lips look thinner to appear less feminine. How can I achieve this without spending too much money? I know there's a lip plumper from Victoria Seret on the market; is there anything similar to that out there that I can buy? If not, what are some simple make up tips I could use to achieve the same effect?





Thanks a lot in advance. It'll mean a lot come May. %26lt;3 A cosmetic question about lips?
Contour your lips. or use concealer on them to cover them up, this will dry out your lips though.
  • internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash