Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crack in my lip won't heal! I've tried EVERYTHING besides cosmetic surgery!?

For as long as I can remember I've had a reoccuring crack in my lower lip. It's hard to leave alone because it is so irritating, which doesn't help. I've tried every type of ointment there is. It's gotten to the point where I think it's becoming a scar. It will heal now and then, but if I smile, sneeze, or try to take a bite if a big burger, I'm right back to sqare one. What do you think?Crack in my lip won't heal! I've tried EVERYTHING besides cosmetic surgery!?
My husband has this as well.It tends to get worse in the winter.So far the only thing that helps is to keep it moist so as not to tear more.Its less likely to rip open when you keep it moist.Put neosporin on it at bedtime so it has time to heal while youre sleeping,drink lots of water for hydration.good Luck!Crack in my lip won't heal! I've tried EVERYTHING besides cosmetic surgery!?
possibly it has some stubborn infection in it....i have a similar recurring crack inside my nose and i have to swab it with Merthiolate.....then it heals up for a long time.....you might gargle regularly with Hydrogen Peroxide and buy some 'medicated' Vaseline....... Report Abuse

Cosmetic surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.





Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com


Hope this helps.
did u try lip balm? not just any lip balm...ur pharmacist can give u one... look for the brand beeline... that should work. good luck!
Mary Kay has a great formula. Satin Lips set. You use the first one to exfoliate and get all the dead, dry skin off. then the 2nd one is used as a lip balm. This helps heal lips very well. Try it for free @ www.marykay.com


find a consultant in your area to get you what you need.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash